Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've managed to win back some holiday so was thinking of heading back to my Dad's in Yorkshire for a few days on the XR, and was thinking of getting a little instruction on trail riding/green laning and general off road techniques.

My Dad lives in Kirkby Malzeard (a few miles from Masham), and I was wondering if anyone knows of any instructor or similar for a day or so in the Dales?

Luckily the ferry to Hull is only 10 miles from where I live in Clogland, then I reckon I should be able to find a dirty enough route back via Malton and the North York moors with a little research.

·
Red Blooded Biker
922 Posts
Try contacting the TRF group rep via Welcome to the TRF

They'll be able to sort something out for you on a short term basis probably without having to join the TRF.

Hope you've got your tyres sorted out from when you were planning to ride the XR600 after buying it.Thanks for the 'rep' on gixer junkies by the way.

MBE

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just joined the TRF so hope to find some info on suitable routes, back in Blighty in soon, this time next week I shoule be on the XR somewhere between Hull and Masham :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts