Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last minute I know but Im planning on a 1/2 day Trail ride in North Wales tomorrow (Saturday 4th). If no one joins me my plan is to ride a few Byways and Trails West of Ruthin before heading to a village called Cerrigydrudion. Just East of here there looks to be a trail going over the moors. From here its a short ride to the start of the Wayfarer to Llangollen. Then there appears to be a few byways and tracks around which I will try. Never done any of these before so no idea what to expect. Should be fun regardless.

I have to be in Ruabon (near Llangollen) by 14:00 for lunch with the in laws so will be planning on setting off from mine (Runcorn) at 07:00 - 07:30.

If anyone wants to come I am flexible on routes and meet locations. Only restriction is end time for me which is 13:30 Llangollen.

I will be doing the trails on my @.:razz:

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Minor change of plan - just finished marking the trails on my map. OMG - didnt realise there was so much trail riding around Llangollen. So not going to bother messing round on the few byways and tracks I had planned on the way. Just going to get straight to Llangollen and head into the hills South of the town. Loads of trails!!!! Cant wait:thumbright::thumbright:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts