Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a imaculate 1988 transalp up for sale here, it has a new flip screen and a new set of crash bars and a new hagon shock ,only for sale as i have just got myself a 2001 africa twin that i will use as its a bit rough ,as i wouldent ride the transalp because of the condition of the roads up here

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
How many miles? Service history? Number of previous owners (how long have you had it- can't help thinking it looks familiar)
Very nice looking bit of kit, I know some bloke wanted £600 for a similar aged one on the TDM site, I doubt the condition your photo suggests (I think closer to double if someone had a soft spot for the early well made ones)

Where abounts over the wall are you, tis a big country you have (and might reflect/ influence the market)

Good luck :thumbleft:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi there it was from dover ,its sold now i got £1500 for it and it looked even better than the pictures ,sold due to lack of use cos of the road conditions bit i have a rough at 2001 im using now and dont care it gets road salt on it and its great

1 - 3 of 3 Posts