Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been told by a friend that i can have a 1991 siezed TA 400 for real cheap. Is there such a model and if so does anybody on here need bits? Pretty much intact save for the front wheel from what I could see. Lots of grass growing up around it and I can see that the rear wheel is a goner(corroded) Just thought I would ask. Can get more details if needed.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
There are a couple of posts from owners of the 400 so maybe if you get it and break it you could sell the parts.

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
As far as I am aware the Transalp 400 was a Japan only model. It is basically the same as that year's 600 model but with a sleeved down engine - not sure that they would have gone to the bother of producing a different crankshaft and all the associated gubbins for a home market only model.

Have you got the VIN (chassis) number? If so, you can bung it into these websites - ZSF and CMSNL and see if you can get any more info.

Hope that helps.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Lutin, will do as you suggest and see what comes up.And yes I do believe it is a Jap' import.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts