Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Transalp 600 & XRV750 rear lift link
(Lift handle, silencer sold)
Transalp XL600V 88-94 & XRV750 RD03/4 Extended Rear Shock link for raised ride height.
Slide1.JPG
I removed this lengthened link from a friends 1992 Transalp 600 as it was too tall for him. I now have that Transalp myself as he was finding TA’s are still too tall & he fancied my XBR which is more like his usual bikes.
The link raises the rear by about 2”/50mm .
The link fits early Transalps 88-94 it came off a 92 model.

Africa Twins RD03/4 to 92 rear shocks are fitted with the same standard link according to part lists so it is probable that the lengthened one will also fit.
£10 collect from Dursley P&P £3 extra

SOLD Fuel Silencer & link pipe Transalp 600, 650 & XRV750 Africa Twin SOLD

SOLD Transalp 600 centre stand lifting handle SOLD

·
Hill Rider
3,070 Posts
Re: Transalp 600 & XRV750 lift handle, rear lift link, Fuel silencer & link pipe

Hi Dod.

I'll take the lifting handle if it has the parts to secure it to the upper section of the bikes frame.

Please let me know if it does and i will PM you re payment

Cheers,

Steve T

:cool:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Re: Transalp 600 & XRV750 lift handle, rear lift link, Fuel silencer & link pipe

It attaches to the frame using ordinary bolts but I notice there are 2 'somethings' in the part list picture- clamp? do not remember anything else when I took it off. I will check tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

SOLD The somethings were on the frame, when I removed the handle I assumed that it was a welded lug & I had the bolts see below
slide6.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts

Shock bottom link still available please?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

rear lift link still for sale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts