Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been here before havent we:rolleyes:
Not that there is something I need to justify but got a couple of needs i.e sort my van out which needs priority and re insure:rolleyes: Always something !!!
I also fancy a change from the practical and getting bored of the Honda, even though its a mighty fine bike I just want something else:)
So its a 99 Transalp 600 V reg (last of the best!)
MoT and Tax until November
twin front disc model with new pads
24k miles
4 previous keepers last one having all servicing done at Dobles Honda
Lots of service history and is in lovely condition , not many left like this.
New 16t front sprocket and original 15 t
New TKCs and original Battleaxe (I think)
Honda heated grips tall tinted touring screen
Laser Produro Exhaust
Givi plate and top box
All in all one of the best 600s I have seen

Looking for £2150 ovno

·
Registered
224 Posts
Good luck with the sale :thumbup:

How you going to lead the big bike trail ride now ?you will be cheating if you take the xr :cool:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Its like rocky I II III IIII IV V :D

Very nice bike like Phil said its one of the best :thumbup:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Its like rocky I II III IIII IV V :D

Very nice bike like Phil said its one of the best :thumbup:
Well, he does buy them and spend lots of money getting them just right before he sells them.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I'm having deja vu.

On a plus side the last time I saw this post, it all ended rather nicely :blob:

It's just a shame it's locked in the garage, right now....

·
Registered
1,625 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, he does buy them and spend lots of money getting them just right before he sells them.
Not quite, and this is as bought:rolleyes:

Good luck with the sale :thumbup:

How you going to lead the big bike trail ride now ?you will be cheating if you take the xr :cool:
Yes taken that into account and if it doesnt sell the TA will still do it, if it does Cabbage will be OIC:D

what are you going to get
Hmmm due to my boredom levels ,Its a hard call. I think Im a thumper man at heart. If the TA goes then the XR will be up also. Then its a choice, I fancy a change on the same theme so a DRZ supermoto is a possible, a WR250R but loving the new RMZ450X

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not quite, and this is as bought:rolleyes:

Yes taken that into account and if it doesnt sell the TA will still do it, if it does Cabbage will be OIC:D

Hmmm due to my boredom levels ,Its a hard call. I think Im a thumper man at heart. If the TA goes then the XR will be up also. Then its a choice, I fancy a change on the same theme so a DRZ supermoto is a possible, a WR250R but loving the new RMZ450X
I like the look of this bike, will be interested if I can find some cash - i'm not too far away from you either, I will let you know how the cash flow goes :D

·
Ridden for years
2,805 Posts
Thanks Heavens for Phil W, I thought I was the only person who sold good bikes:rolleyes:
Still not sure why I sold a certain couple of bikes in the past.
I think I've commited myself to my Transalp though, I've put a couple of stickers on it:D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Cant believe it has'nt been sold ,seen it for the first time yesterday and it is very very very clean

New orange bike on the way then i expect :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cant believe it has'nt been sold ,seen it for the first time yesterday and it is very very very clean

New orange bike on the way then i expect :thumbup:
As much as Id like to I cant see it being viable compared to the XRs ability to ride road for minimal service:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
I can't believe it only hit £1280 and didn't hit reserve on eBay. It looks absolutely mint and would be a great bike for the summer. You'd think it would be snapped up!

When you relist it Phil, see if you can get it to finish on a Sunday evening as you're more likely to get a couple of people having a bidding war on it.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes I realised the crap time finish.. but just had a call from a chap who said he had bid a max of 1850 but is interested and forwarding him some pics but he will have to stump up a bit more:D
I did have a part ex offer of 2k so all is not as bad as seems:mrgreen:
Pity to be getting rid really as after taking pics of it today seeing it on the drive its a real beautiful bike, but every time I ride it I just get bored... But there we go thats me

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
£2k is a rather good p/x figure to fall back on. If you get an offer of that privately then I'm sure you could wangle a few hundred off the next bike and you'll be quids in!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts