Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

My transalp has passed on to someone who will use it better than me :( . this means that there are a number of items I dont need which I will sell here before going to ebay

I will post everything from malta, but all prices are inclusive of postage to the UK. pictures on request to whoever is interested in anything. I also accept reasonable offers. all payments via paypal please

1. Honda service manual original - it is in used condition with dogears etc but everything is legible and all pages are included of course. 35Eur posted.
2. new, unused clutch cable original honda part - 15eur posted
3. fork dust/oil seal set for one fork...of course unused and original - 15 eur posted
4. rear right cover in carnelian red (the one covering the battery) - in good nearly optimum condition - 45eur posted
5. grab handle in reasonable condition - has some scuffs due to general use, and female jean studs :)....45 eur posted
6. rear cowling (covers the space under the seat and sits under the grab handle) - no cracks but slightly discoloured due to sun exposure - 30eur posted
7. dash surround (the black plastic around the clocks) - again no cracks but discoloured slightly due to sun....30eur posted
8. belly pan with slight modification on the underneath - does not affect its function but it does show signs of use...40 eur posted

that`s all for now - if I find anything else i will include it

R.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts