Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
I would think twice about putting them on as they will restrict flow of air to the radiator which is rubbish already. Just my 20 cents worth....

·
Registered
25 Posts
as queasy rider said them restrict flow of air to the radiator
i had one on my transalp and the engine temp. was 98-104c and the fan was very busy :angry4:
now i have short neoprene one and its ok
40x130mm thats size i've got but them quite tight at the bottom

·
Registered
25 Posts
40x13 do not cover all fork but they do job thats hows they looks on mine

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone know of any compatible ones that will fit, as no-one seems to be selling any specifically for a 700?
Hi. I was given a pair, neoprene, by the guy I bought my 700 from. Brand new they have Viper printed on them. They're full length, but for some reason, even though they looked the same size in the packet, one sits smooth on one leg, the other has folds and doesn't sit smooth.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone know of any compatible ones that will fit, as no-one seems to be selling any specifically for a 700?
Hi. I was given a pair, neoprene, by the guy I bought my 700 from. Brand new they have Viper printed on them. They're full length, but for some reason, even though they looked the same size in the packet, one sits smooth on one leg, the other has folds and doesn't sit smooth.
If some
If someone can explain how I can add a photo to my post I'll add one. I just figured 🤪

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts