Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Honda XL700V Transalp
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just joined as I got my 2nd bike and future all-arounder just yesterday, a 2010 Transalp 700.

I'm doing my research to equip it for mild occasional offroading. I'm currently looking at better foot pegs, wider with better grip, but there doesn't seem to be many options out there, that are both cheap and made for the 700. Looking at the blueprints from Bike-Parts-Honda, it looks like the foot pegs and their mounting system is identical on the later 650 models and the 700. Am I correct ? Could foot pegs advertised for 2000+ 650s fit my 2010 700 without any drilling or anything?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Honda XL700V Transalp
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've taken some measurements, and it looks like the fitting is pretty common. However I'm not sure the cheap stuff on AliX is worth the money (provided it even arrives...). Eventually I ordered those : Honda XL 700V Still fairly cheaper than SW-Motech stuff but a lot more trustworthy than the AliX stuff.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I bought a cheap set of DR650 alloy pegs for my Suzuki XF650 Freewind. They didn't fit it, but they were right for my XL650V Transalp and as far as I know they match the 700 Transalp. This is a fleabay Australia link. They should be available from anywhere in the world.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts