Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello to one and all. This is my first post i found this site while i was looking for a replacement exhaust for my bike.I saw one of the members of this site has an arrow dakar exhaust and i have not seen anything else i like. I would be happy to get this exhaust for my bike.The only issue i have is that when i enter any site to purchase this item i see a different tip on the exhaust a curved tip instead of the rolled angled tip on your members bike. I prefer the later and would like to know how to get that particular item can anyone help.mMy bike is a 1995 xl 600 v and the code for the exhaust is 72024pd The exhaust i want is also shown in the Utube video on this site .Thank you.::cool::

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Grendel pleased to be in contact with you. Yes indeed your transalp is the one i metioned in my last post. I like the angled rolled tip on yours any pictures on websites who sell this exhaust show one with a curved unrolled tip. i would like to know how to be sure i am getting the correct one. Thank you.:thumbright:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts