Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Touring screen, with free Dakar sticker:thumb:
Don't really use it, so want to raise some cash for heated insoles:rolleyes: not new, but good condition. It's on a 600, don't know if will fit the 650.
PM with any Q's (I think it's a Givi)
£30 plus postage:angel8:

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one interested?

With all the great weather we have been having:D och well, just one bump then I might put it back on my bike.

:thumbup:

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll post that question on the Transalp section.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
won't fit a 650, try silvers he's knocking the honda tall screens at almost half price for the 650

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Yes mate, fingers to the bone...........................bcan32

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, a real long shot, but I don't suppose you still have the screen sat on the bench getting in the way do you?
If so, I'd be interested.
Thanks, Derwen

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
getting dusty as we speak;)
Fits the 600 not later models.

·
Last of the Minoans
1,503 Posts
I hate to say this, but this is a fit for the VR onwards, the earlier models (e.g., VJ) with the square headlight are very different and don't fit I'm afraid.

Sorry!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhhh poo!, Mr Shack I'm very sorry but it looks like I've got it wrong again. Please accept my apologies for wasting your time.
Lord Stig, thanks muchly for the info, I'll have to read up on a few more specs.

What a great first post :color:.

·
Last of the Minoans
1,503 Posts
Don't worry, and welcome to the forum! You have what's probably the best of the Transalps (in my opinion) - they got heavier after that. I had a 1989 VK, and although I sold it 10 years ago I miss it and would have another like a shot. My Africa Twin is a great machine, but those early Transalps were a great balance of qualities....:glasses8:

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No worries, it's happy enough to gather dust (I might well dremel the b:pgger and use the bits to develop an bespoke screen.
Lord Stig, is their anything you don't know about those old Trannies:thumbup:.

·
Last of the Minoans
1,503 Posts
Trannies, moi? You must be confusing be with someone else in stockings and suspenders...:rolleyes:

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
can I mention those little leather shorts you used to wear ( in public no less ) I think stockings and suspenders might have been a blessed relief:bootyshake:

·
Last of the Minoans
1,503 Posts
:D They were a bit tight. And short. Not very protective in a crash either - even the kilt's better for that. Invigorating!:brave:

·
Last of the Minoans
1,503 Posts
Definitely - all post 94 to the introduction of the 650.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts