Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if anyone can help but if anyone can you lot can.

The bike came to me 8 years ago missing the stripes & decals on the right side I have tried since off and on to obtain some.

The decals I need are right side "type 1" the bike is i believe turquoise/pacific blue

They don't even have an image of type 1 so I've added type 2 for illustration purposes only.

I managed to locate some on MSP - Motorcycle Parts From Europe’s Number 1 - MSP
they were showing in stock so I ordered them, then nothing for a fortnight & when I chased them up they said they hadn't any in stock but had ordered them, then a week later I received an e-mail saying they were no longer available and the order was cancelled. Not great service.

I tried my local decal place who can't replicate the specific transalp stripes for my model although I could get a set of generic transalp stripes quite easily, these are similar to these on ebay;

I've tried CMSNL (managed to get the side panel decal off them) & David Silver without any success. I'd really like to return the bike to original condition and these are the final pieces I need so if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
any use?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts