Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally getting around to selling this. I bought it to use as a run around whilst I do a rebuild (of another 600!), but have found that I'm just not getting on with the project so this has to go to a) make space and b)motivate me to crack on with the rebuild! I had it a little over 2 years and haven't really had it out much at all, just been taking space in the garage! Its the twin front disc model, and has just has a complete service and new MOT so it is running perfectly. First registered 2001 so cosmetically isn't flawless, but the photos give an honest brief. Comes with a removable, lovable top box, heated grips, tinted touring windscreen and has had an aftermarket exhaust put on at some point(not over the top and loud, but does sound nice!). Mileage is 41375. I'm having a bit of a purge so I'm also selling as a bundle my helmet (Nitro MX 630 EVO size Large) and the 2-piece Hein Gericke Tuareg touring suit with removable liner (also size Large). I'm around 5'9 and 88kgs and it fits me ok. Want this gone as a bundle so don't really want to split it, but I would consider it if it doesn't go. Based in Buckinghamshire.
ps, trying to upload more photos but can't at the moment. I will also put this on gum tree and eBay so the link may appear in the thread on the Transalp page!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts