Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Looking at it i wouldn't have thought you would need instructions for something that simple :D:D:D:D, it's only a sump guard

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Drop peter (vader) a pm

As long as its nothing to do with a bandage you'll be fine, he doesn't forget many German words :D

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Remember to put the claws back in when you go to bed sharrie :toothy10:
Oih Mudwiz,can you pm/email/txt me the stuff you want translated. Or maybe we could meet up,do the translation bid and then go and play ;)

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
According to the Bassildon german dictionary it say hit with a big hammer, shout alot, stab your self and throw remaining parts into river.:-D

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
According to the Bassildon german dictionary it say hit with a big hammer, shout alot, stab your self and throw remaining parts into river.:-D
No you wtat
You translated how to deal with thick bald Welsh guys :toothy10:

·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
Scope of supply: 1 x protective relay for motor 1 x owner in the back 1 x angle for in front left 1 x assembly material TOURING RALLY RACING TECHNOLOGY 01-040-1281-0 This guidance is written after our present level of knowledge. Legal requirements on correctness do not exist. Technical one subject to change. See also in our catalog or in the Internet under Aktuelles. Assembly: Dismantle first the plastic spoiler. Remove in addition It the four M6 screws and the two plastic plugs in upper range. Now you take the spoiler of that Lining off. (Because of plastic noses see fig. 2) careful Afterwards you remove the screen of the Lambda probe (2 x M6). Install now the rear retainer, by them it from right in the back to the left in front, between Lambda Probe and exhaust would bring in (fig. 3). You recognize the situation of the handle in the inserted condition also in the picture 1st fastening it the handle with the provided M10 screws. The head of the screw is inside and the mother outside (Fig. 4). Tighten the screws for the time being only so far that still everything remains mobile. Now you install again the screen of the Lambda probe. Tighten these screws after manufacturer data. Push now the attached clip, like onto fig. 5 visibly, on the lower pipe original of the retainer. With the countersunk screw M6x16 you install the support angle on the protective relay for motor. (Fig. 1) Fasten now the protective relay for motor with two Countersunk screws M6 at the rear retainer. Now the protective relay for motor becomes to the front clip with that ISK screw M6x20, easily screwed on. (Bild6) Now align the protective relay for motor in such a way that the long holes in Over the thread original of the owner, are appropriate for protective relay for motor. (see arrow in fig. 6). Pull now the two screws M10x35, the three descending Screws and the screw at the clip, firmly. Note: Examine whether the cable of the Lambda probe not scrubs. It must lie freely.

Next you install the spoiler. With the spoiler assembly it is to be made certain that the large U-disks from the assembly material between spoilers and protective relay for motor lies. (Likewise you replace fig. 7) the two original screws of the spoiler attachment by the attached lens head screws M6x30. In the end you examine once again everything for tightness. Page 2 5

Reactions: Mudwiz

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Just keep shouting "Achtung Spitfire" whilst beating the crap out of it with a hammer every 5 mins......

Not sure if it will be any easier to fit but it will make you feel better......

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
He started it,Teacher :toothy10:
No, you started it. You invaded Poland, remember? :hitler::hitler::hitler:

Ah the old ones are the best. Basil !!! :D

·
Ride any Road. Ask me...
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Remember to put the claws back in when you go to bed sharrie :toothy10:
Oih Mudwiz,can you pm/email/txt me the stuff you want translated. Or maybe we could meet up,do the translation bid and then go and play ;)
Sounds good to me, when you free?

Thanks Mervin, sort of helps!!

And Sean, always helps!!

:blob7:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts