Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now have the Friday off - woohoo

Whose going up on the Friday and what time etc?

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
I need to be up there for early afternoon to meet Archie, pick up the keys for the forest, and deal with any last minute issues. I probably plan to leave mine at about 9 or 9.30. I have to go to Straiton which is about another hour from the campsite.

You can come to mine, or we (me, wife & son) can meet at Forton services or somewhere. There's also XT6, bimbler, and Foz1969 travelling from the NW too but not sure what arrangements they have.

There will be Lord Vader, Mudwiz and probably one or two others passing through the NW at some point.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Hi Paul
Me and craig will be travelling up on friday morning we will head west along the A66 and stop at penrith at a great cafe called roosters and get a breakfast your welcome to meet us there and travel up. if we can all agree on a decent time .I know craig wants to arrive at the campsite quite early but we've not set a time yet.. thats if you think you can keep up with my transalp:rolleyes:.

Derek..

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Breakfast at the Red Rooster....mmmm......tempting - I always go there when I am MTBing in the lakes - set's me up for the day

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
yeah it's a favourite of mine,craig,stuart and alan's it is on the verge of both the lakes and the border and the breakfasts are the best.....:thumbright:

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Anyone welcome as far as i'm concerned, i want to get to the campsite for about dinnertime so i can get set up and run for plenty of supplies and chillax :thumbup: It's not far from Roosters anyway so shouldn't be a problem.

If we say Derek and myself will get to Roosters for about 10-1030 then anyone who wants to meet there can.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like a good plan to me - I'll be there

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Austin.. chance of a brew at yours 8:45? txt me your number? dropped phone in canal, lost all numbers... dogs fault!

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Yup, anyone who is passing is welcome at mine for a brew before heading up to Roosters at Penrith for breakfast. We would need to leave mine by 9am to be there for 10 though.

Foz - text is in the ether.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like a nice breakfast meeting coming on

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
For roosters, satnav, Penrith, haweswater ROAD, :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
???Has anyone got a postpone for the place?? I wonder what time I would have to leave to make the breakfast meet ;)
J40 M6, take 3rd exit signposted Penrith A592 - short dual carriageway 100m - at small roundabout there is a Garage opposite and the Red Rooster is attached

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Ca117eh

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
???Has anyone got a postpone for the place?? I wonder what time I would have to leave to make the breakfast meet ;)
What are you plans for travelling up Pete? You can stay at mine on Thursday night if you can get away. Garstang, just north of Preston.

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Thanks guys.
312 miles from home,that would be a early early morning start for me. Let's see how things work out .

Austin
Thanks mate but I only finish work at 8pm on Thursday.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Thanks guys.
312 miles from home,that would be a early early morning start for me. Let's see how things work out .
I hate to disappoint you Pete but it's nearer 390 form your place to Loch Ken.

·
Geriatric Teenager
101 Posts
Austin,
Been out of touch,(can't handle the technology), but plan to join you on the ride up to Penrith/breakfast. Will be at yours circa 8.45am.
Bimbler :confused5:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts