Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Austin,
Been out of touch,(can't handle the technology), but plan to join you on the ride up to Penrith/breakfast. Will be at yours circa 8.45am.
Bimbler :confused5:
That's great Paul, you should have my address - its in the first post of the main Galloway 2012 thread. Easy to find on the left about 600yards down Croston Road from the A6 traffic lights at Garstang. Look out for the bikes on the drive.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Had an hour out the back while watching the little`un fettling the bike, lubing chain etc and explaining to her what i was doing (don'tknow myself half the time). I'm going to fire it up now i said, block your ears....fek all... Well, lights come on and it groans when i press the starter and thats about it... fekkin dead.

Hoping theres just not enough juice in the battery but the lights come on fine and the digital clocks seem to reset each time i press the ignition so i'm not sure if it's shorting. Got it on a booster charge at the moment but i can feel a call to Derek coming on! :D

Glad i decided to fettle today rather than the morning of the off!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
There you go Craig,just as well you checked out :thumbup:

Good ol' boy scout strategy comes to the fore :D

Hope you get it sorted mate :thumbright:

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Right guys,I won't see you at the breakfast place . I got to go to chads after work and pick up some more bling for the gs so I won't have a early night.
Plus looking at the night temps up in Galloway I got to pack a few more things in the morning. So I will have a proper breakfast at home and then leave whatever time. See you all up in sunny Scotland :toothy10:

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Right that's us packed - first time with the Xt660's camping with soft luggage but I think we have got it all and Mrs A finally agreed to leave the hair dryer behind :) Just a bottle of Dalwhinnie to slot in somewhere.

Tea and coffee at mine between 8 and 9 for son#1, Foz and Bimbler and anyone else who wants to pop in -Stuart, Alan?. Then an hour up to Penrith for a proper bikers breakfast.

I need to be at the forestry offices mid afternoon so can't go on Phil's borders ride.

Weather for the weekend looks ok - sunshine & showers and cold but clear at night. "The mast" is 2000 feet so it could be snowy up there :)

See you all tomorrow at one time or another. Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hoping to be at roosters at 10:00,
Cheers

21 - 36 of 36 Posts