1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
894 Posts
I used them in the early 90s when I was competeing in enduros, they were excellent for grip and durability but expensive back then compared to dunlops :thumbright:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right that's me sold then, I'll have to get them on order.

Thanks for the advise.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I used to work for Trelleborg and myself and a colleague used to do rider support at the British rounds of the World Championships. But that was some time ago now. The Ten Masters was the tyre to have but it could not be turned like most other manufacturers tyres. To be honest I got a few freebies and used to re-cut them, and unlike Yokahama's they were relatively easy to fit. It was great fun and I think that once established Pete Edmundson took over the marketing. But now I see manufacture is not in the Trelleborg factory any longer. Trelleborg is a port on the southerly most tip of Sweden and it was a pleasure to visit, the Swedes were excellent hosts. Just another of my happy memories on my journey of biking life.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used to work for Trelleborg and myself and a colleague used to do rider support at the British rounds of the World Championships. But that was some time ago now. The Ten Masters was the tyre to have but it could not be turned like most other manufacturers tyres. To be honest I got a few freebies and used to re-cut them, and unlike Yokahama's they were relatively easy to fit. It was great fun and I think that once established Pete Edmundson took over the marketing. But now I see manufacture is not in the Trelleborg factory any longer. Trelleborg is a port on the southerly most tip of Sweden and it was a pleasure to visit, the Swedes were excellent hosts. Just another of my happy memories on my journey of biking life.

Nice one twistgrip, its always good remembering your old exploits, make you feel you've achieved something in your life.
Decided to go with the trelleborgs now just got to get my finger and get them ordered, seeing as the rest of the bike is nearly finished.......

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
So does the 644 army fit on the rear of XR400 as the only size they sell in 18" rim is a 130 section?

Anyone know for sure

1 - 7 of 7 Posts