1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Not being a trail rider means this ongoing fight does not affect me, but, I see it as one more right being taken away from the people. If no one stands up to this kind of thing they will just keep going until we all have to ask permission to leave the house, so I signed it!

Andy.

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Not being a trail rider means this ongoing fight does not affect me, but, I see it as one more right being taken away from the people. If no one stands up to this kind of thing they will just keep going until we all have to ask permission to leave the house, so I signed it!

Andy.
Ditto.

·
Registered
752 Posts
While not a frequent trail rider, this is another erosion of rights of one group of the population for the benefit of another, this goes against the basic principles our society is built on; equality

Signed and anything else that can be done, please just shout and will more than happily help

·
Registered
942 Posts
done
would like to think it will make a difference but expect the decision has already been rubber stamped :(

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts

Andy.

Ditto, er twice :thumbup:

And signed ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts