Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, does anyone knows if the contact where the resistor for the speed mod is added, has a signal output of the speed or is it somewhere else?? I need this because i want to try to install a Digital Gear indicator which needs an electric signal from speedo and rev counter...

·
Registered
6 Posts
X8052 said:
Hello, does anyone knows if the contact where the resistor for the speed mod is added, has a signal output of the speed or is it somewhere else?? I need this because i want to try to install a Digital Gear indicator which needs an electric signal from speedo and rev counter...
I havent check it, but I think there will be some impulses wich IC count than..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
throll said:
X8052 said:
What Do you meanSOME impulses wich IC COUNT?

·
Registered
6 Posts
X8052 said:
throll said:
X8052 said:
What Do you meanSOME impulses wich IC COUNT?
Like I wrote her: http://www.xrv.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5897 it seems to be that tripmaster is based on TTL logic... therefore I guess that there will be frequency modulated pulses... but it has to be measured...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts