Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this picture on the web and was wondering if any of you triumph experts could help me find a place where I can find some headers like the ones on this bike.
I am building a Honda Dominator flat tracker and would really like to get hold of a pair.:thumbup:

bikepics-2584730-800.jpg

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Is it a T120 maybe a T100C, they were fitted with those exhausts for some years. Try Armours they make pattern exhaust, Triumph Motorcycle Parts - Trisupply or search ebay, look in Old Bike Mart.
I picked up a set at a jumble for mine, fitted with empty Triumph silencers over VW mutes. Long gone now.
Triumph 1969 TrophyTrail .jpg

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will they fit onto a dommie?
The exhaust comes straight out on a dommie head but on a triumph it comes out at a bit of an angle.
Loving the pictures btw.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
not easily, pipes probably too large diameter for exhaust port. If you are into hacking/cutting easier to start from a set of Honda exhaust,or could always get copper pipe and pipe bender from B&Q or similar and make a set!

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I could use my dommie headers and just buy the silencers and a length of exhaust link pipe.
Its a bit far for me to go to B&Q as I live in Denmark but I get your drift. :rolleyes:
It would be easier to go to the local blacksmith and slip him a six pack of his favourite beers to bend the pipe for me. :thumbup:
I just sent a mail to the link you gave me, thanks for that btw.

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376036958.635087.jpg
My Triumph T100C - pipes from Armours.

They may be able to make you ones to fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts