Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
oh come on thats just taking the piss :mrgreen: i have enough trouble staying on standing on the pegs let alone sitting on the bloody tank:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have enough trouble staying on standing on the pegs let alone sitting on the bloody tank:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:
Maybe thats where we are all going wrong. Lets all sit on the bars and tank and see how we get on. Chad, you lead....

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Maybe thats where we are all going wrong. Lets all sit on the bars and tank and see how we get on. Chad, you lead....
ok give me a couple of months :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Brilliant, I remember fancying a Honda super dream with Tkc's when I was 17. The farmer had it for sheep farming. :-D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
After trading in my DT175 trail bike for a Super Dream, I did (briefly) ride the 'Dream off road and thought, "If I could have an engine as flexible as this in a frame with some ground clearance, it would be awesome!" (At the time I'd never ridden a four-stroke off-roader though, so my expectations were low.)

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
After trading in my DT175 trail bike for a Super Dream, I did (briefly) ride the 'Dream off road and thought, "If I could have an engine as flexible as this in a frame with some ground clearance, it would be awesome!" (At the time I'd never ridden a four-stroke off-roader though, so my expectations were low.)

Funny that talking of expectations, I always thought that a 4 stroke would transform my off roading after 20 years of smokers, so I bought a new DR350. Still prefer the noise, smell and zap of a peaky 2 stroke.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
peice of pi55 done the stunt at 2.08 :thumbup:

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
You can ride anything off-road if you try (me -Gilera SP180 scooter), but riding it like that is another thing altogther :toothy10:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Quite an innovative way of weighting the front wheel - sit on the handlebars - I don't think they will teach that at the BMW offroad school

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Saw this on another forum, great vid if you can spare a few minutes.

/QUOTE]

Tosh, i was doing that sort of stuff only the other day, and the ground was proper gnarly not a posh mx track.....

.... Then I woke up!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts