Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Midlife pah done that
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taken from the ABR site, yet another TRO

Ok so its another TRO and its in Kent but you don't have to live there or be in the TRF to object. You Pay road Tax so you have the right to use it no matter where you live. It's about your rights to enjoy our countryside on LEGAL byways. Last time just 180 odd people overturned a TRO imagine if 50% of the people here objected!

Just send the below email (edited to include yer name and address) to these two email addresses....
[email protected]This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and [email protected]This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Copy from here:--------

[insert your address – this is important]
Ref: CAS/GDR/12/BWG5&6
Dear Sir or Madam

I object to the proposed Experimental Traffic Regulation Orders on Byways Open to All Traffic (BOATs) MR45A, Snodland and NS245 & NS221 Luddesdown; and Byways Open to All Traffic (BOAT) RS221 & Chapel Lane (part) Halling.

My concern is about the detail of the permit system. To restrict motorcycles to only TWO days per month between the hours of 09:00 and 16:00 is unreasonable. The choice of days you make may not be acceptable to me for family reasons or because of my employment.

I can understand the reasons for having to have temporarily TRO’s on these roads because of the damage that has been caused by four wheeled vehicles trespassing and damaging the adjacent land and SSSI. As far as I’m aware, motorcyclists on road legal trail motorcycles have not caused this damage. We are again being penalised for a crime we are not committing.

I would like to see a permit system identical to those used successfully on the BOATs in Bredhurst and Lenham.

I would be grateful if you would acknowledge receipt of my objection.

Yours sincerely

[your name]

Change it as you wish, thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts