Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
each evening this week 21:00 to 22:00 ITV4 has a TT related program.
Monday was a program about Conor Cummins, have not seen my recording yet,
last night a historical look back and interviews with some of the more recent record holders.
tonight looks at preparation for the TT
Thursday looks ahead to the event
Friday qualifying highlights
Saturday highlights of Superbike TT

I assume the missed programs are available on ITV Catchup

ITV4 getting rather alot of viewing time in our household with the French Open (tennis) on all day

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
each evening this week 21:00 to 22:00 ITV4 has a TT related program.
Monday was a program about Conor Cummins, have not seen my recording yet,
last night a historical look back and interviews with some of the more recent record holders.
tonight looks at preparation for the TT
Thursday looks ahead to the event
Friday qualifying highlights
Saturday highlights of Superbike TT

I assume the missed programs are available on ITV Catchup

ITV4 getting rather alot of viewing time in our household with the French Open (tennis) on all day
Been watching it the last couple of night last night was the perfect lap and the night before was the injuries Connor Cummins sustained when he bounced of the track and from one field to the other a couple years back. Christ he was luck to recover so quickly

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TT every evening 21:00 to 22:00 ITV4 until next Friday (7 June) also repeated later at night/early morning.

·
Registered
130 Posts
been watching this, I get so confused with the jumping all over the place that I end up just not really understanding the racing just enjoy watching. Tonight for instance why dd they not stay with the pit stop of guy martin? next thig it is back to watching bikes go really fast.:confused:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Off to N Devon for the week the local transmitter there only has limited channels, should get a licence discount! have to record them all at home and spend next week doing catchup, at least I can fast forward through the 'celeb' interviews, ads etc.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is a TT review on ITV4 Monday, two 1 hours programs 18:00 to 20:00,.
having decided to record the TT programs I missed the Senior so will record this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts