Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having had the Trials bike sitting in the garage for so long now and only doing a few comps, and not really getting together as a group for practise i'm thinknig of getting rid of the bike and getting another thumper for lanning instead.

I want something electric start, or electric and kick, preferably air cooled but not essential, definatly not something with modern stupid service schedules and not too highly strung and preferably a four stroke between 250 - 450cc.

I'm ruling things out like the KXF's, WRF, CRF for the above reasons. The 2 i'm interested in are the TTR 250 or maybe the KLX450 but not decided yet. has anybody got any owners experience of either of these bikes preferably not scare stories about somebody else's bike as i can get those sort of thing in any pub. I just want to know what owning them and living with them are like on a daily basis.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Boboneleg had a TTR250. He swears by the DR350. Phil has a DR350 and I think it may be up for sale shortly.

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anything may be considered but i've definatly ruled out the DRZ400 my mate had one and the ride height was really tall it dwarfed my xr and it also felt old and heavy when i rode it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts