Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi- I already have a raid & need another one!...or similar style basic bike...possibly upto a 350CC
Can anyone point me in the right direction...I have checked on Ebay and a TTR is for sale...but the chap forgot to mention its a non runner in the advert!:rolleyes:

Regards

rod

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
A mate of mine is selling one, he lives in Seacroft, Leeds, it's an 04, high...ish mileage, but very well looked after. Pm me for his contact details if you're interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll be collecting a 2004 ttr250 on saturday, long mot, low miles, been used on the lane so needs a tidy, will be looking for a grand ish if you're interested?

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Very nice one in Colwyn Bay Motorcycles yesterday.. .

Reactions: RodYork

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Hi Steve- Hope you are well!- Ive just been on their site- but its not on. Can you remember anything about the bike please?
All good ta!

A truly lurid colour scheme, about £13-1400 I think. Can remember age or milage, sorry. It was parked outside the showroom when we were walking around window shopping ;-) The one guy we were with thought it was top dollar but that it was a tidy bike, he had owned one that he sold last year I think it was...

Give 'em a call?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts