Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
always learning!
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys its been a while since ive posted anything as you lot normally ask and answer the questions that rattle through my head even before i think it!;)
Anyway my b!tch is going to become one of those faster @'s...... yes the black ones! and was just wondering how much most spay jobs cost as my money tree is looking quite limp at the mo.:sad7:
she (georgy) is currently looking a bit dated so gonna get her a nice dark tan!

View attachment 939
pic of me and georgy on the italian border september 2007

·
always learning!
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol whoops! you know what i mean........:confused5::lol:

·
Registered
782 Posts
There`s as many different price quotes as there are spray shops.

Price will depend on many factors...

If you strip the bike and take the parts to get sprayed or if you want them to strip and reassemble.

If you just want plain black or a metallic or 'fancy' black.
(You`d be surprised at just how many varieties of black paint there is).

Stealthy black all over or some sort of graphics.

If you want painted 'graphics' or decals.

Etc Etc.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
smith good to see you around dude if you can get those plastics to me im sure i can get the guy that painted moby and richie Bs twon to do it for you mate let me know what your after and i'll have a chat with him;):cool:

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Buy 10 cans of black wheel paint, mask off anything you dont want black and spray away :D

On a serius note, i reckon Chads mate would do a crakin job for you.

·
17,680 Posts
ok dude ive had a chat with him and he will do all your plastics for you for £260 bearing in mind the work he did on moby and richieBs twon thats cheap his work is the biz:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
smith good to see you around dude if you can get those plastics to me im sure i can get the guy that painted moby and richie Bs twon to do it for you mate let me know what your after and i'll have a chat with him;):cool:
Chad I have a spare RD07a petrol tank I wouldn't mind having painted silver. Any chance of a rough quote from him?

·
17,680 Posts
Chad I have a spare RD07a petrol tank I wouldn't mind having painted silver. Any chance of a rough quote from him?
the last time i asked it was £80 for an @ tank:D

·
always learning!
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cheers chad. will do that then in the new year. we shall sort something out for me getting it round your place......plus it would be a good catch up. :p

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
ok dude ive had a chat with him and he will do all your plastics for you for £260 bearing in mind the work he did on moby and richieBs twon thats cheap his work is the biz:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
that's about half the price dream machine will charge you

:p:p

·
17,680 Posts
cheers chad. will do that then in the new year. we shall sort something out for me getting it round your place......plus it would be a good catch up. :p
no worries mate when your ready give us a shout:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts