Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Ridden for years
2,805 Posts
Gone back to my good old tried and tested method, which is to brush engine oil on one week and in between, use a chain spray.
I don't bother really cleaning the back wheel anymore, it is protected; what, with that and my liberal ACF50 dowsing:D

·
Registered
64 Posts
I had a pro-oiler on my AT for 2 yrs with no probs and got about 110000km out of my last chain,if theres any probs with it when i build my bike again i think ill be getting a tutoro instead :thumbup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi there

I mounted mine on the left hand frame tube of both my 'Alp and Enfield Bullet - they are quite unobtrusive but still easy enough to get at to turn on/off and top up.

Joe

View attachment 10822
Hi Jo. I've just bought one of these (the automatic version) and am about to fit to my XL700. I was wondering if you had any other pictures of how you routed the tube and where you positioned the nozzle. I will need to make up some sort of bracket for the tube as the instructions on the auto oiler say not to attach to the frame with cable ties. Also they don't supply those rubber spacers you appear to have on yours.
Cheers
Jon

21 - 23 of 23 Posts