Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a Transalp xl 700va and dont get on too well with the intermediate tyres it comes with .I use the bike to commute 50 miles a day in all weathers and wanted to know what the best all weather tyres would be .A full road tyre has better grip ,but I am not sure what to go for .
Any help would be appeciated.
Sharkskin:cool::thumbright:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
If you use the search facility it will show lots of threads to do with tires, the choice is vast and too in depth for this tread.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got the new Pirelli Scorpion Trail on (replacement for the much loved MT90) bloomin brill grip and feel. They seem to be wearing well too. :thumbright:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Have a think about the Bridgestone BT-45 a good alround road tyre. fat-mal:thumbright:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I've got the new Pirelli Scorpion Trail on (replacement for the much loved MT90) bloomin brill grip and feel. They seem to be wearing well too. :thumbright:
Aide - how you getting on with these? Done any motorway miles?

Interested in these as a replacement to BT45's just to offer a bit of hard-packed off road clearance - concerned about vibes on MW, grip in wet and flat spotting on commuting if you can offer any thoughts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts