Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather was kind to us thankfully and only turned around 4pm.

It was a record turn out.

Just a boring warning first. Many of you will know that I've introduced disclaimers for these events, however quite a few people didn't know this.
These must be completed before these events as from now on you will not be allowed access unless I have been sent one. You cannot complete these on the day. So no-one will be allowed to just turn up and sign one of the day, they will not be riding or spectating.
http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/meet-ups-rideouts/10321-disclaimer.html

So the pictures.

I took over a thousand, mainly because my camera was on multi shot.
I have paired them back to around 500.
Because there are so many I have uploaded them to Flickr.
There are some that have number plates in shot and I can't go through them all editing them out, so I have only allowed Fickr friends to see these photo's. If you want to see all the photo's, add me as a friend on Flickr and you will see them all. This is worth doing even if you don't use Flickr as there are some good shots I think. Registration to Flickr is free.

Here's the Flickr link to my Ubley Drove set.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kwakafb/sets/72157

Some photo's to whet your appetite...... :)

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Great looking pics there Dave... once again gutted I missed it. Now sat at home with a knackered back after being side swiped in my van :(
Lets hope the next is one I can attend. Alans bike looking very smart with that rear rack... oh and nice suit:D Who went altogether?? Some new looking bikes there, what is the Beta??

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Another excellent day out! Thanks for organising it Dave and what a great set of pictures.

I managed a couple of end-swapping incidents this time - one within 10 minutes of arriving and the other caught on film by Dave. I could have sworn he said "What I want is for someone to go faster and faster around that corner until they crash" :thumbleft:

The mud was very loose with little traction in places but at least that gave a soft landing. The woods were not too wet this time so were relatively easy going and the rocks, tree roots and interesting fiddly bits were good practice.

No injuries on the day here but I must be getting old - I managed to twist my knee while cleaning the bike at home so I'm hobbling around today. Doh!

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Even Rossi turned up! That's some cornering, though its unusual not to see his knee down... :thumbup:

Great looking day Dave.

As for Alan's cleaning injury... Dear God! :confused: :teeth:

·
Registered
16 Posts
first time in Ubley and i had a really good time, really scary morning as the track was muddy, but still great fun, cant wait for the next one..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts