74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts

·
2,428 Posts
GREAT film! The energy they've put into getting the shots... fantastic footage. Is that Russian RAP? :p
And I can see that quite a lot of that road would appeal to you Marcin - I've seen you when you get a chance to fly at some good deep mud! :)

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
awesome vid. Makes Ewan and Charlie's look like a walk in the park.

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
WOW,brilliant clip.Is it not amazing what these bikes can do:D:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

·
2,428 Posts
WOW,brilliant clip.Is it not amazing what these bikes can do:D:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Yeah - ain't it though! I've just watched it again and saw loads of things I missed the first time. Those guys tested themselves and their machines, didn't they? And what riders! Outstanding, just outstanding.

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
Yeah - ain't it though! I've just watched it again and saw loads of things I missed the first time. Those guys tested themselves and their machines, didn't they? And what riders! Outstanding, just outstanding.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
just watched it and will need to watch it a few times to take it all in
brilliant...

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
You can buy a DVD of that film direct from the guys, I got one last year and he should have a new one out soon on their trip this year.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GREAT film! The energy they've put into getting the shots... fantastic footage. Is that Russian RAP? :p
I think first tune is in ukrainian which is similar to russian

And I can see that quite a lot of that road would appeal to you Marcin - I've seen you when you get a chance to fly at some good deep mud! :)
What can I say - I have always liked good fun in the mud :D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
seriously cool , hardcore, feckin ace:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

and the first track russian snoop doggy dog:tard::D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts