Honda XRV Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,767 Posts
So, how have you guys got on with the ULEZ for older vehicles (that are below .15g/km nox)?

As I now have the CoC's, both my 2000 Alp & 2004 Deauville are well below the limit for nox.

Being lazy, anyone have a link to hand to where you email for exemption?

Phil

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
used bike prices are still pretty high. some dealers are charging over £3,000 for 15 year old transalp 650s

·
Registered
5 Posts

Attachments

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,042 Posts
Just in case... if anyone is still unaware of this ULEZ test at Riverbank motorcycles in Bow def worth a try
My trusty 91' Transalp passed test with flying colours, official letter from .gov to confirm too. Been riding in and out of city since.
Riverbank Bow E3 2TB tel 020 8983 4896
Article here How to get a motorcycle emissions test and beat the ULEZ charge | Biker & Bike
Was there a large dog called Scruff there? I used to feed him when I was visiting the contractors yard next door and in the end he could recognise my bike from a distance and would come running. Not seen him about lately.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Was there a large dog called Scruff there? I used to feed him when I was visiting the contractors yard next door and in the end he could recognise my bike from a distance and would come running. Not seen him about lately.
yes, there were always two dogs there, big bears/Alsations.. a little bit scary... but soft :) .. no longer there, was told they had retired to the country...

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,042 Posts
yes, there were always two dogs there, big bears/Alsations.. a little bit scary... but soft :) .. no longer there, was told they had retired to the country...
The Alsation was the mum of the other one and liked to chase motorbikes. The big beige lump (Scruff) liked to chase lorries, I always watched in horror when he was running around the back wheels of a muck away lorry as it drove in or out.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts