Honda XRV Forum banner

Unbelievable Idiot

4K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  StumpyFingers 
#1 ·
#9 ·
It is either a windup or the bloke is a definite Head case.
I thought I had seen all the idiots, but this one is head and tails above the rest.

#14 ·
From his Flickr page:

I had 17 fatal accidents and involved in more than 1000 small collision...
Well that would explain a few things. He's clearly undead.

I had more than 100 traffic tickets in my life. I escaped from police 18 times mirror to mirror and i did it just to challenge my driving skills when i was young and when i was in my country. I also got the highest traffic ticket fee from a court because i dueled with a car in the street... I also trained many people and help many (at least 100) to get their driver liecence
:jerk:

#15 ·
Someone notify the the relevant people, this guy has definatly escaped from a high security facility!!

#18 ·
This guy is priceless.

from his Flickr page:-

"Since i want to help more people and my time in this world is so limited"

No **** sherlock!

Remember everybody:-

"*If you are not a mechanic or don't have a mechanic for your self do not buy a car that it's engine does not run."

Wise words indeed!!!!!!

Axe.......

#20 ·
I like sherv, but if I might borrow the words of our own Doc Law........ He's " Mindfuc***ngly stupid "..... and it seems that no one is getting through to him. I mean look at one of his earlier bikes :rolleyes: ( yes it is his, ....... really ).Sherv has a mind set that is really beyond help. If he wasn't a danger to the planet I'd love him. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.