Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ride any Road. Ask me...
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Dad has a bike I know quite well, and it's sat in his shed for the last 10 months, or there abouts.

Well, I thought I'd see if it was possible to start the beast, and gathered all the toolage I could imagine I'd need. Well, I needed to pump up the tyres and find the ignition key, but...

My right leg still has it! Took about 5 mins all told, far quicker than sourceing all the tools! Only tool needed: a pair of pliers to undo the rear wheel dust cap.

Don't you just love Honda racebikes!!

:D

·
2,701 Posts
So are you going to tell us whats been 'resting' in your dad's shed ,:confused: . . . or do we have to guess. ? :rolleyes:

Give us a clue.;)

What's the BIG secret? . . . . is it a RED one? . . . . was it a PIG to start ?

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
Suspense is killing me too. You can go off people you know.............what is it, pleeeeeease?!!!!:D:D

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I cannot hold my breath any longer so please spill the beans.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hey Mudwiz;) - you don't by any chance know a lad called WEE JACK:cool:

Blimey, that's two of them causing a touch of suspense round here:(:(:(

Oi........ cut it out you two:confused:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
My Dad has a bike I know quite well, and it's sat in his shed for the last 10 months, or there abouts.

Well, I thought I'd see if it was possible to start the beast, and gathered all the toolage I could imagine I'd need. Well, I needed to pump up the tyres and find the ignition key, but...

My right leg still has it! Took about 5 mins all told, far quicker than sourceing all the tools! Only tool needed: a pair of pliers to undo the rear wheel dust cap.

come on! more details,and photos!!

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Hey Mudwiz;) - you don't by any chance know a lad called WEE JACK:cool:

Blimey, that's two of them causing a touch of suspense round here:(:(:(

Oi........ cut it out you two:confused:
I agree. If I'd wanted all this suspense I'd have joined a bloody murder mystery or who dunnit site.

·
Banned
12 Posts

Well done you....get it back and running.....bring it back Mudwiz you know it's in the blood..RIDE BOY RIDE:blob2::thumbup:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
I'd see if it was possible to start the beast, and gathered all the toolage I could imagine! HAMMER, WD40, Petrol and a Tow rope :D:D:D
Are you coming to Wales next week J

1 - 12 of 12 Posts