Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GSA attacked me on monday while i was filling up with fuel.As i tried to get off she attacked my Leg.In the haste to get away i had to lay her down on the floor.

The darker of the bruises is from where my hamstring went a few weeks back,the bigger one is from my GSA:rolleyes::D:D

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
My GSA attacked me on monday while i was filling up with fuel.As i tried to get off she attacked my Leg.In the haste to get away i had to lay her down on the floor.

The darker of the bruises is from where my hamstring went a few weeks back,the bigger one is from my GSA:rolleyes::D:D
Man up for f**k sake its only a little Bruise :thumbright::thumbright::thumbright: I,ve had bigger shaving cuts:p:p

L

·
0 Posts
I think that you and BMW's are cursed, go buy a new XT1200z and that should cure all your woes!!!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Vader you bloody wimp.............. dont get me started :rolleyes: :D:D:D

How long will you be off work for ????????? :blob4::blob4::blob4:

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,031 Posts
You big german girl's blouse. This is a proper manly injury. Got a puncture last Friday, decided to put a whole new tyre on (had been putting it off) and one of my tyre levers decided to casually flick back and gently tap my eye lid. Didn't even hurt, but thanks to the aspirin I take the bloody thing bruised like mad. Oh the mocking I've had to put up with at work.

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts

WHING, WHINGE, WHINGE Jamie Lee had a fully loaded GSA and an OAP on her and she did WHINGE, as much. Its only a soft tissue injury.:D:D
"Nothing is unprovoked there is always a reason to inflict pain on somebody.."

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
The demonstration of being the master race is not going very well is it??
Aske debs how it compares to child birth and pop back tomorrow and show us the bruises she gives you.......................

·
Registered
41 Posts
shame on you !!! my 13 year old broke both wrists,shattered his eye socket bruised his ribs (and i mean propperly) poped his shoulder out all from a motocross woops. his first words ? dad hows the bike ?
my reply was well chap when we have found all the bits ill let you know :confused:
question is balls of steel or brains of jelly ? :p being my boy probabaly the
latter !

hay ho shamed by a 13 year old,wot a b g b :thumbup: but glad you are ok chap,more to the point the bike is !!!:blob2:
cheers. Boo

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So nice to know how much this place cares:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
I rode home from TLD finish with a semi dislocated shoulder,a cracked in half molar and a missing filling did any one hear me whinge about it??

well actually they did,I whinged like a bitch chihuahua getting rogered by a rottweiller but I wasn't going to post it on here and have the insult added to injury.............................suck it up man,you must have had worse before,no one gets a face like that without having a serious accident or a good kicking and that's never painless.;);):D

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
That is what the BMW stands for.
Bruise
Me
Woose
Or as Germans sound "W" as a "V"
Bruise
Me
Wader.

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Don't worry Sharrie will be along in a mo to dish out the sympathy. She has loads of it to give out when we need it. :D

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Don't worry Sharrie will be along in a mo to dish out the sympathy. She has loads of it to give out when we need it. :D
I wouldn't hold your breath. When she saw my bruise last year she said " that looks nasty, get the beers in "

1 - 20 of 27 Posts