Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hill Rider
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mountie and I decided to try out his go faster stripes this afternoon with a little run up Strathdon side, then up onto the Lecht at the ski centre for a few photo's . .

Highland hiils - you cannae beat 'em

The ski lifts in the distance

The LongWay Down - Highland style :thumbright:

The Mounties steed on the edge

Moody AT's

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'll tell you something - those 'go-faster stripes' made me feel like I was going faster.

Fantastic run today, and the off roady bitty was tres good!

·
Hill Rider
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll tell you something - those 'go-faster stripes' made me feel like I was going faster.

Fantastic run today, and the off roady bitty was tres good!
Twas indeed a great afternoon out.

Glad you didn't mention the man / machine / peat interface incident - DOH I just did :D:D:D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Twas indeed a great afternoon out.

Glad you didn't mention the man / machine / peat interface incident - DOH I just did :D:D:D
Would I? Great pics..............

Pity the man/machine/peat interface wasn't captured for posterity.

·
Hill Rider
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool as f*** luckey buggers>
Hey Mel, do you reckon your Mitas tyres would have coped with the peat? :D

By the way, you fully deserve another medal to add to the ones you already have, for your efforts last Saturday.

Respect Bro, Respect

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
They seem to be pritty good on most stuff which is why i'm liking them so much. I think there a riders tiyer not a nutters, if that makes sense
regards mel

·
Hill Rider
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Having taken a close look at them at JOG, I'd say they'd pop me off, the way I go round corners :rolleyes:, wot with there abrupt end of tread before the side wall.

Still, with a spare set of tyres fitted with Mitas covers, I'd be able to my cake and eat it, if you get my drift.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Great pics guys you are very lucky, I know where I live the Beacons is gorgeous but it just isnt on the same scale as Scotland.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts