Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Elefant rider
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was made by topsaddlery/France. Used it for a year, but now with the new colors it doesnt fit anymore, so I will have my other seat redone...

anyhow this one is left over. If anyone is interested let me know, you will get more detailed pictures about wear and stuff...

overall the seat did a very good job. Tested it over 10'mls, the additional cm is exactly what I needed so my knees wouldn't hurt anymore (better angle). Never had a sore a** .

·
Elefant rider
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
old pic so you know what it could look like on your bike....

·
Elefant rider
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it is definetely more comfortable than the original one for longer periods of riding. Did 4500km in 11 days in october.
the seat is completely redone including the foam inside. the pillion seat is a little harder than the drivers seat.
since I am not exactly the average heigth/weight the normal seat was not bearable. With this one no probs anymore. With the old I had rearend and back problems.

It does show signs of wear due to me taking Hank offroad... but nothing that bothered me personally. Would send pics of that. and as most upholstered seats there are some crinkles after sitting on it. But doesnt hurt or is uncomfortable in any way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts