Honda XRV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
used Avon distanzias 100/90/19 sold now

2 x used Avon distanzias 100/90/19 one with abut 3.5 mmof tread one with 3 mm of tread £5 each + carriage. or you can collect em from north west devon, i just put BT45,s on my Vigor and the other came off my SLR when i fitted new tyres and was keeping as a spare, but the shed is too full
Merv

·
Registered
169 Posts
2 x used Avon distanzias 100/90/19 one with abut 3.5 mmof tread one with 3 mm of tread £5 each + carriage. or you can collect em from north west devon, i just put BT45,s on my Vigor and the other came off my SLR when i fitted new tyres and was keeping as a spare, but the shed is too full
Merv
Hi Merv

If you were nearby I'd be snatching these of you! I need a new front tyre for my SLR and I've already fitted an Avon Distanzia to my rear last year, it's been really good but seems to wear rather quickly in the middle due to me mainly travelling on dual carriageways...
How have you found the Avons? And do you think the BT45's will last longer?

Cheers

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dunno bout the BT45,s as i have only just started using them i have BT35,s on the RD400 and they seem to be lasting well , but i dont use that much now it only did 300 miles last year, also got BT45,s on the TDR and i like em
not really ridden the vigor far enough to find out yet only done about 10 miles on it, distanzias seem to disappear quickly as you say though
i can probably send em for a tenner the pair so you would have em for £20 all in
merv

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi

Thanks for that offer but I'll leave it for now. I've decided to wait a tad and put the money towards a new tyre instead. :thumbright: I've just got to decide which one! :eek:

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok Mate
no probs
Merv

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: used Avon distanzias 100/90/19 sold sold