Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello AT'ers after a long drawn out process my box of bike parts has finally arrived in darwin AU but I'm having problems with customs they say i can't bring them in as personal items and i need to declare how much they are worth.does anyone have an idea what an RD07A engine with 60000 miles would be valued at?theres also a swing arm and a few wiring looms basically if its under 650 pounds I'm sorted but then i have to prove it somehow?? i thought the whole lot would be around 500quid its been thrashed:thumbright:any ideas
cheers cam

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Cam,

Do you still have a record of the transfer of details/funds to the person you bought the bits from as surely this can be used as the worth for customs as that is the value you purchased at?

Just a thought and I hope you solve soon?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts

BRILLIANT!!! Even met us half-way saving 3-4hrs travel. magic. many thanks
Buyer: Member ID 3bayuk ( Feedback score of 193
)
17-Jan-12 20:15
Africa twin engine (#160710014020)
£209.00
This is a ebay completed listing, price it was sold for, which is far different from the price some are asking. this has a number they may check on. just an idea.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
foz thats perfect mate i own the bike youic i had to ship to back to uk then back to au just to keep it funny laws out here lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts