Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm totally new to your site here, I've just finished getting my africa twin RD 04 FULLY restored and have detailed photos of the process at every step, the bike has 38 kmkilometers on the the clock. I'm told by my friends that this site is the best place to show /sell my bike ? The year of the bike is 1991, I ,lol see if I can post pics here , if not can any interested persons contact me T [email protected]

Regards
Declan

Attachments

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
grand bike Deco , plenty of life left in the old girl :cool: the rd03/04 are my favourites of the Africa twin's I had a spin on an rd04 grand bike it was way more leg room than my 90 transalp . you might as well stick it on adverts.ie and donedeal.ie plenty of lads look at them that were never on hear weather the messers to reach the genuine buyers . have have done well selling bikes on there myself in the past been a while though . you know the story yourself anyway you don't need me to tell you good luck with the sale . if your first post on biker.ie was a bike for sale they would 8 you without salt :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts