Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Plodder
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having now sold my 99 varadero, I'm left with a few bits to dispose of,

1. Pair of original indicators, full working order, one of them doesn't have the nut that tightens it on to the rack, but I think any 10 mill nut will do it. £24 each on wemoto, yours for £15 for the pair. SOLD

2. Touring screens, one tinted, one clear, tinted one is the taller of the two by about two or three inches. Can't remember how much I paid for them but will sell tinted one for £30 and clear for £20. BOTH SOLD

Piccy of the clear one fitted: There is a fine crack around one of the bolt holes, but is barely noticeable when screen fitted, and doesn't affect your ability to tighten the screw.

If anyone's interested in a pair of 21 litre panniers, fit givi/kappa monokey racks I'm undecided as to whether or not to keep them, may be changing to ventura luggage system on the new bike - make me an offer, they retail for between £90-100, would be selling with all three keys, sparingly used and unmarked as best i can see, sold without the "loud pipes save lives" stickers;)

Also, a pristine copy of the haynes manual for xl1000v 1999-2000, together with an original varadero owners handbook. £15 BOTH SOLD

As I delve further into the dark recesses of my garage I'm sure further bits and bobs will come to light.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts