Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got a lefthand fairing panel for a V2 varadero 1000 in the colour PB324C? Ideally I'm after a mint one.... But would consider a lightly marked one.

Cheers Garry

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
you are talking in riddles man put it into lay mans terms it will help your cause . like this . 2002 red / blue / black fareing panel wanted remember not everyone knows about v2 or paint codes but someone might know of something :thumbup: I am not trying to be a smartass or anything but people are way too sparing with the letters and words in posts maybe sparing the letter keys on the lap top or electricity or trying to appear very intelligent but it makes me wonder all the fancy stuff can be included too but we isn't all real bright sparks :lol:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for my lack of detail. It's a lefthand fairing panel from a 2002 / 2003 model xl1000v I'm after the colour is blue and code that will be on the sticker inside is PB324C. Thanks for the advice

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Sorry for my lack of detail. It's a lefthand fairing panel from a 2002 / 2003 model xl1000v I'm after the colour is blue and code that will be on the sticker inside is PB324C. Thanks for the advice

your welcome Gaz the way I see it is someone might have seen one in a breakers or know someone with one for spares or what ever :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts