Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this screen new about two months ago for my 2006 vara and have found it to be a massive improvement over both the stock and MRA screens I already own.
Its the large version which is 4 inches taller and 3 inches wider than the stock screen.
The only reason for selling it is that I bought the large version when I should have bought the medium one. ( even the website says it which I ignored!! ) so the top of the screen goes right across my eye line which I find off putting especially in poor conditions.

I am 5 9" with a 29 inch inside leg and this screen is more suitable for someone 5 10" and over. An expensive mistake on my part.:rolleyes:

Its made by Calsci and if you do some research on these screen you will see the reviews are excellent. They are well rated on the advrider site.

I appreciate the price is still strong even second hand but I have priced it similar to what a MRA vario might cost.
The price is £120 ono posted and it will be fully insured, signature req etc.

I have attached a couple of links from both who I bought it from and calsci.
The pics I have taken show a white mark in the middle of the screen but this was a bit of trapped dirt.

Heroblobs — Calsci screens for Honda Varaderohttp://www.calsci.com/motorcycleinfo/XL1000prod.htm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts