Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Roll up, roll up, garage clearance time. All prices quoted below include postage within the UK and reflect the weight of the item as much as its value (the tank, for example) so if anyone wants to collect parts I'm happy to reduce the prices accordingly.

First, body parts. All in Shield Silver, NH480, which I believe was used from 2002 - 2004 but please check!

Right hand main fairing, brand new, never fitted - £60

Left hand main fairing, brand new, never fitted - £60

Left hand seat fairing, brand new, never fitted - £35

Fuel tank, used but unmarked - £65

Belly pan main section - black (for later models), new, never fitted - £40

Headlight, used but unmarked, includes surrounding panel - £90

Pair of clear indicators with bulbs, new, packaging never opened - £40

Front wheel, used, good condition - £75 - NB I will remove the tyre before sending the wheel - it's a completely worn out Trailwing.

Touratech pannier racks, used, as bought from Wee Jack hence still partially packed up from when he sent them to me - £120

I think that's the lot, but I may find a few other bits at some stage.

Please PM me if you have any queries. I probably won't be able to send stuff during the week as I can't get big boxes on the bike so things would go Saturday from our local post office. Collection of any items welcome evenings or weekend.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.....:blob8:

I'll be putting the stuff on eBay at the weekend if there's no interest.

·
8th Dimension Adventurer
161 Posts
Dunno if you'll get much interest on the fairing panels - I bought 2 new black ones from David Silver the other week for £111 the pair inc VAT and delivery.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi Sproggy,

Do you know if your front wheel from the Transalp would fit a 2001 Africa Twin?

If so I would be interested.

Many thanks,

Ian.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Dunno if you'll get much interest on the fairing panels - I bought 2 new black ones from David Silver the other week for £111 the pair inc VAT and delivery.
Ah, but no-one wants the black ones - these are the far more desirable silver ones :D I'll start them off much cheaper on eBay, then - thanks for the info.

Do you know if your front wheel from the Transalp would fit a 2001 Africa Twin?
Sorry, but I have no idea. You'd be better off posting this in the TA, AT or general Technical forums I guess. Or an investigation of part numbers might prove more enlightening.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts