Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Yep, they're working fine now :thumbright:

Honestly I dont know why I do this to myself :(

Sun rising, empty roads, dozens of great guys and gals on their bikes all heading in convoy for a brillant ride to the west of Ireland - just rubs salt in what I missed :D

But then these great vids are the next best thing :thumbright:

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
My last five minutes from TLD2010

Not the most exciting vid but there if you're interested.

Taken from the onboard cam.
Alpslapper you are lucky I had to listen to that bloody engine all the way from Lowestoft to the end as I was following ;)

Good vid dysan it coped well with the lighting.

Are you sure that was garraunt point ;)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There were others there, it must have been the right place :rolleyes:

I've got some footage from my return getting off the ferry at 00:45 and the camera still works great. Very impressed with it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trying to get a bit further up the point. First time off road for the KTM (come on I've only had it a week at this point) :D

Lets just say it didn't go quite according to plan. But the upside is that I now know I can pick it up when its loaded full of camping gear :thumbright:

YouTube - TLD - Further up the Point

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Dysan

You must have turned the camera off when you got there at night just before I arrived for an offroad play after fueling up

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Craicin vid, couldn't see the start one though.

Any from the Gap of Dunloe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Craicin vid, couldn't see the start one though.

Any from the Gap of Dunloe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Patience, its coming, hopefully tonight. Just got to merge the sections together now.

Don't know why you can't see the start one though. Maybe a caching error, try a refresh. It was setup as private by mistake initially.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Ooohh dat looks good! Really does capture the pace well. The road (loose description) does looks so much more offroad in the video than I remembered. Would love to go back off season with no tourists and just blast up that road full pelt! Bit like the speeded up bit at the end!

Farky, it is done.

YouTube - TLD - Gap of Dunloe - Group

You might want to hang on a bit though, its still processing on the server so the quality isn't great.

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ooohh dat looks good! Really does capture the pace well. The road (loose description) does looks so much more offroad in the video than I remembered. Would love to go back off season with no tourists and just blast up that road full pelt! Bit like the speeded up bit at the end!
Ah well, when I was working my way north again several days later, I did do it again. I thought a week day might mean less busy, but it wasn't much.

I did get to crack on a bit thought :thumbleft:

If you PM me your address I'll stick a full quality version on a DVD if you like.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Nice one Dysan
I want to go back :(
I do remember the horse [email protected]@t alot
Would love to go back and do it again without full luggage and not on the vara
I want to go back too and spend at least 1 or 2 nights

Now that we know it's only half a days ride away it's gotta be done :blob:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Looks like you had a great time Dysan :blob8:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like you had a great time Dysan :blob8:
Yep had a fantastic time. And this is only some of the vids, there's 10 hours worth. Mostly [email protected] but getting the good bits uploaded when I can. Preparing for the humm at present so time is scarce.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts