Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well that's me all packed and ready for the off to

"Varadero International Meeting 12" :p (VIM12)

This year it's being held in Zams Austria, getting the ferry from Hull to Zeebrugge on Wednesday. Had intended to ride the Stelvio pass whilst i'm there but it's looking like there's still to much snow :( .

Ho well there's alway's Switzerland and the rest of Italy:thumbleft: and of course the local bar's

will post picy's when i get back.

Big Dave and Wifey

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
lake garda's cracking but dont know what its like this time of year. and i did a tour round there in a removals van so it might be different by bike. its funny how the same roads have a totally different feel with different vehicles

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
lake garda's cracking but dont know what its like this time of year. and i did a tour round there in a removals van so it might be different by bike. its funny how the same roads have a totally different feel with different vehicles
Should be now getting to the start of the hot season we honeymooned in LImone Sur le gard (i think spellings correct ) june 3 yrs ago it was hot then

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
At lower altitudes the weather is normally lovely at this time of year. Might get chilly higher up though. Enjoy the craic!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i have made it back, in one piece,
150 bikes 180 people approx
8 countries 2150 miles much more beer than i should've.

Willput a ride report together with pic's, but don't hold your breath, back to work today.

Big Dave :thumbright:.

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
sounds a good laugh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts