Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks

I love nothing better than a good movie or DVD, but I wouldn't call myself a movie buff.

To rival the server busting Virtual Jukebox, I thought I'd start this thread, so people can post up links to trailers, clips, or even a synopsis of their favourite movies.

They don't have to be blockbusters, but if a movie means something to you, and you'd like to enlighten the rest of us, why not join in?

I'm gonna kick things off with a movie I shunned at the cinema because of it's title, until I was dragged along to watch it.

A great story of friendship, with a satisfying feel-good factor, this is sure to become a classic

The Shawshank Redemption

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec4dGY46_1E

·
Stone Crazy
5,317 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
American Graffitti co-starred a little-known young actor: Harrison Ford. And, like pretty much every Harrison Ford movie, it's a classic.

I have to admit I'm a sucker for the Indiana Jones movies (even the one with that screetching woman!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YXw7BxYGMU

·
Stone Crazy
5,317 Posts
G

·
Ok folks

I love nothing better than a good movie or DVD, but I wouldn't call myself a movie buff.

To rival the server busting Virtual Jukebox, I thought I'd start this thread, so people can post up links to trailers, clips, or even a synopsis of their favourite movies.

They don't have to be blockbusters, but if a movie means something to you, and you'd like to enlighten the rest of us, why not join in?

Constantine- Keanu Reeves
Hi fidelity- Jonh Cusack ( killer soundtrack )
We were Soldiers- Mel Gibson
Any Tom Hanks film
Jazz Singer- Neil Diamond ( another killer soundtrack )
All the Bourne films ( who wouldn't wanna be Jason Bourne )
Shooter- Mark Wahlberg
Close Encounters
Blade Trilogy-Wesley Snipes
Waynes World 1 and 2
Bill and Ted (both dude)
Toy Story 1 and 2 ( see Tom Hanks entry )
All the Austin Powers yerrrrrrrr baby
The Wild ( animated kids film- Eddie Izzard plays a koala)

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
What about that bit in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest when they watch the ball game on the switched off TV.

I don't know how to post it.....:confused:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts