Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I've just Made 350 posts :D :D :D A significant number for an old Brit singles lover like me :wink: Next stop 500, then I'll aim for the twins. :D 8)

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Well done matey..... long way to go though! :mrgreen:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
squirrelciv said:
I've just Made 350 posts :D :D :D A significant number for an old Brit singles lover like me :wink: Next stop 500, then I'll aim for the twins. :D 8)
comon squirrel you got bigger numbers in you 350s a good start but we require a bit more commitment ya :mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Chad said:
squirrelciv said:
comon squirrel you got bigger numbers in you 350s a good start but we require a bit more commitment ya :mrgreen:
Sorry Great God of posts, I'll try harder :D

·
Registered
871 Posts
Chad now posts telepathically, when he thinks it, then it is posted.

He will never be beaten , dont you people understand, NEVER !!!!!!

We are all doomed, we are all doomed, i tried to beat him but it is just not possible. The men in the white coats picked me up a few months ago, they are very nice to me in the hospital.

I explain to them all that i will beat Chad one day, they allways reply "we know, we know"

Then i drift off into sleep, they talk among themselves"this one is really gone, he thinks he can beat St Chads posting record at XRV, he is mad quite mad, Put him back in the padded cell"

·
Registered
900 Posts
Shep said:
Chad now posts telepathically, when he thinks it, then it is posted.

He will never be beaten , dont you people understand, NEVER !!!!!!

We are all doomed, we are all doomed, i tried to beat him but it is just not possible. The men in the white coats picked me up a few months ago, they are very nice to me in the hospital.

I explain to them all that i will beat Chad one day, they allways reply "we know, we know"

Then i drift off into sleep, they talk among themselves"this one is really gone, he thinks he can beat St Chads posting record at XRV, he is mad quite mad, Put him back in the padded cell"
gives a whole new meaning to the term "post haste", doesn't it?

I dunno where the man finds the time!! he claims to be employed full time but how can one man post so much in so little time??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts