Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

If anyone has a used front right brake caliper from RD07 (gold color), I'd be interested to buy. Mine has a completely seized bolt and once the brake pads wear out I'll need a new one.

Registered
Hello,

If anyone has a used front right brake caliper from RD07 (gold color), I'd be interested to buy. Mine has a completely seized bolt and once the brake pads wear out I'll need a new one.
Hi I might have one stashed in my workshop if your still after one !馃憤

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Hello RoyR, I am still interested to have one. Could you PM me with a photo and your price?
Thanks

Registered
Just need address bud and I'll get into post, it's been sat in a box for years, has said its FOC, but you could make a donation to Cancer Research if that's fare馃憤

Registered
It wasn't me that asked for it, mate (although I wish I did :) ) but "al3s"... I was just impressed by your generous offer and commented on the thread. i am sure our Slovenian friend will be along soon... (y)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
Hello RoyR, Thank you very much - it is a very generous offer and a great help for me since I was quietly searching for this caliper for some time already.
I am trying to send you a PM with my adress, but the site says "you may not start a new conversation" :(
No idea what I am doing wrong

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Hi RoyR, I tried everything to send you a PM with my adress, but no success. I would also like to reimburse you at least with postage costs since I am from Slovenia. Could you send me your email adress? here is mine: [email protected].

1 - 10 of 10 Posts