Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

I'm after a useable standard Honda rear shock bottom suspension 'Relay Link Fork' for my 1998 RD07A. If anyone can help that will be appreciated.

I can pay by personal cheque in £Sterling or €Euro. I'm based in Cork but receive post in Belfast too or, collect anywhere in between!

Thanks Dave

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Lutin

Thanks for your prompt reply. I'm using my Moby to reply with this message. Not sure if the imaged has attached correctly. The Honda part number is: 52479-MY1-305. It's the horizontal fork rod attached to the cast metal part below the shock. The fork controls the actual ride height - mine is a pattern longer link that actually lowers the ride height. Hope I've conveyed my description clearly!

Thanks Dave

Oh, my number is 0857694594 if you wish, I can call you back if you're happy to send me your own number.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Ok, so that's item 8 on the parts fiche. Used on models 'P' to 'Y', that's years 1993 to 2000.

There's a chap down Kerry way might be able to help you out - Alan at AY Motorcycle Salvage. On his Donedeal advert he lists having broken a '93 AT, so he may have the part you're after. His number's in the advert.

He doesn't post on here but can be found on the xrvireland forum.

Hope that helps.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for taking the time to help. I'll nip over to the library later and try to order the link. I was hoping to source the part locally as previous breakers part was nackered upon delivery, scrap really! Contacted AY today by text but, no reply nor on two previous occasions and web site is dreadful.

Regards Dave

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Thanks guys for taking the time to help. I'll nip over to the library later and try to order the link. I was hoping to source the part locally as previous breakers part was nackered upon delivery, scrap really! Contacted AY today by text but, no reply nor on two previous occasions and web site is dreadful.

Regards Dave
I'm surprised that Alan hasn't got back to you as he's usually right on the ball. Yes, the website is dreadful, but it has only just been set up and I'm sure that it'll get better. With a new business there are way too many things to do at once, and hopefully Alan won't get swamped.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts