Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got a spare coolant expansion bottle for an @ 650 that they could sell to me.:thumbup:

I was wondering why I couldn't find it on my bike,someone must have dumped it at some stage in it's previous life because it wasn't there :(

Any help gratefully appreciated

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody ? :thumbup:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still looking for one :(

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Is it unique to the RD03 ??

If it is the same as another model, I have a pretty good dismantler near me, and could pop in and ask/look.

I know he hasn't had any AT's in for a while, because I'm always in asking, but I had a Dominator front wheel off of him quite a while back as it's the same as an RD03 one.

Regards

Bob

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it unique to the RD03 ??

If it is the same as another model, I have a pretty good dismantler near me, and could pop in and ask/look.

I know he hasn't had any AT's in for a while, because I'm always in asking, but I had a Dominator front wheel off of him quite a while back as it's the same as an RD03 one.

Regards

Bob
Thanks Bob,

It is a little different to the RD04,if ya hear anything give me a shout :thumbup:

Not a hope of finding a 650 @ breaking in Ireland

All the best

Alan

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Alan

I've had a quick lok through the fiches in the tech section, and the bottle on the XL600 looks the same to me.

I checked UK, Fr, Ge, It eBay, and there's none on there, but I will check with my local dismantler on Moday for you.

Cheers

Bob

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Scrub that, I'm an idiot because I had both drawings open at the same time and was obviously comparing one, with the same one!!!

Sorry, but I will keep my eye open.

Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts